Easter, my birthday and conference all in one day!!!! Since i was unable to go out and get anything for Easter Chance went and got a big basket and filled it with Easter for the both of us! I felt so bad that i couldn't go out and do anything but Chance is so great and acted like he didn't even care and that he was just happy to do it for me! Easter Sunday was amazing!!! Chance and I woke up and he had 3 little plastic eggs on the side of the bed! He gave them to me and told me that our Easter basket was hidden and the clues were in those eggs. I opened the eggs and there were little mini robbin eggs in each of them. There was 1 letter on each of the little robbin eggs and i had to put them altogether and it spelled out where the basket was hidden! I thought that was super cute! So i went and found the basket and and got all my goodies! Then we had hard boiled eggs crushed with salt and pepper (A Heims family tradition) and we made homemade cinnamon rolls!!! More like chance made them and i sat on the couch and read him the directions!!! They turned out so yummy!!!!! Then we watched conference and had little smokies and a fruit salad for lunch and then watched more conference and then Chances dad Larry and his wife came and brought us Easter dinner!!!!! It was such a great day! We celebrated my birthday on Friday Chance made me my favorite dinner! Artichokes!!!! And he made me white chocolate raspberry cheesecake!!! HE actually made it and it turned out so yummy! He got me A super cute diaper bag, a new book to read, some flip flops, earrings, a HUGE coloring book and some crayons and coloring pencils, and a word search book! I was getting so bored sitting here all day everyday that he decided to get me some things to do during the day! What a nice husband!
Next is an update about my pregnancy! Last Tuesday i went back to the doctor and he told me that i am pretty much on bed rest until i deliver!!!! I cant even believe it!!!! Although i cant really be surprised considering my contractions have gotten worse!!! I have about 10-15 contractions a day! It is quite frustrating! So my doctor gave me some pills that are supposed to help stop the contractions. He said they would make my heart race for a little bit but that i should be fine. So when i got home from the doctor i had 5 contractions in 30 minutes!!! So i took one of those pills and it made my heart race at 180 for 3 hours straight!!!!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! Then the whole rest of the night my body was so shaky i couldn't even sleep! So i called the nurse the next morning and told her and she told me that that was normal and if i have contractions back to back then i need to take one! I was like NO WAY!!! I work in the cardiology department and i know for a fact it is not good at all for my heart or for the baby for my heart to be racing that fast for so long! So basically i have put myself on even stricter bed rest because i refuse to take those pills! On a brighter note the relief society in my ward has been amazing! They bring lunch and dinner to me every single day! It has been such a relief! Every time i stand up i have a contraction so it is such a blessing that i don't have to get up and make meals! I have eaten better than i have ever eaten!!! I am so grateful for my ward! Thank goodness most of the time it is salads and sandwiches or i would be 100 pounds heavier! So right now i am almost 30 weeks! I have 2 pictures from last week or so that i will post!
You are such a nerd. You already posted those belly pictures! I need some updated ones:) YUMMY cinnamon rolls. I have to have those when I come to UT. And btw...chance is the cutest hubby ever. He is thinks of everything:)
ReplyDelete