Thank you Nan and Grandma Becky we absolutely love it!!!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
2 in 1 Swing and Bouncy seat
So we are so excited because my mother in law ordered us a swing off Babies R Us! We have been waiting for it and it finally got here! Its the one i have been wanting but we have spent so much on Blakes furniture that we just couldnt spend much on a swing so we were just going to buy a used one. But then my mother in law said thats what she wanted to get us and we are so grateful! So last night Chance and I set it up and honestly it looks cuter here in person then on the website which is great! The best part is that it is a 2 in 1 swing and bouncy seat!!! IT is so easy to detach i love it!!! Perfect colors to!
So here is the bouncy seat! It is so cute! it vibrates to! And the little cushy cream colored thing to rest his head on can come out for when he gets bigger! And the tray can detach as well!
This is from the front. The only thing is that is sits up pretty straight and doesnt relax at all. But thats ok! I love the little toys it comes with! I want to make sure he is always looking at lots of different colors!
This is the swing!!! Isnt it so cute?! The middle toy that is hanging has a mirror on the bottom so he can look at himself! I will make sure he always thinks he is super cute!
I took this one up close so you can really see the pattern! I looked at so many swings and didnt like a single one! This one right when i saw it i fell in love with it! And a bonus is that is totally matches his bedroom!
Thank you Nan and Grandma Becky we absolutely love it!!!
Thank you Nan and Grandma Becky we absolutely love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment