Sunday, April 11, 2010
Baby Shower!!!
So i am so incredibly sad because my doctor will not let me come to my baby shower in Reno! He said he would not be a good doctor if he has me on pills to stop contractions and then still lets me go to Reno!!! I am so sad! But i do have one here that i get to look forward to! My sister in law Jessica and I are having a joint baby shower and so we are throwing it for each other! She is about 1 month behind me so we thought it would be perfect! I feel bad that i cant do a whole lot because i am on bed rest but i told her i would make all the invitations for both of us! They turned out pretty cute! She is having a girl and i am having a boy so the decorations will be super cute! Here are the pictures of the invitations!
Here are Jessicas! Super cute!
And here are mine! I like the girl ones better! Brighter colors are more fun! But i am having a boy so i just need to deal with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment