Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 MONTHS!!!!

I am 7 months tomorrow!!!! I am getting excited! But i am getting really nervous! Yesterday was quite stressful because i had 10 contractions!!!!! So last night i could not sleep at all and then my mind went crazy thinking about everything that we need to get and then i started freaking out because i started to think about having to push this baby out!!!! AHHHHHH!!! YIKES! But i just choose to not think about it and then i am fine! So here are some pictures of me at 7 months and then a picture of what his come home outfit looks like!!!I am not quite sure why all of the writing below is the way it is but o well!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Your belly is so so cute. I am happy that those pants fit! They look adorbale on you:) CUTE prego girl! Oh and I LOVE LOVE his go home outfit!

    ReplyDelete