Ok i have to say all in all i really do not like being pregnant but its moments like the one i am going to share with you that make everything ok!!!
The other day Chance and I got slushis from Sonic and when i started drinking it Blake started going crazy! So Chance and I wanted to test it to see if he really was reacting to it. So i would go a couple minutes without taking a sip and then i would take a sip and sure enough he would go crazy Chance and i were so excited!!! So i enjoyed the rest of my slushi and when it was gone i was sad because i felt like he really liked it and wanted more probably!!! Although he was probably just reacting to the coldness of it, i still want to think he liked it! Well then last night i was eating an otter pop and sure enough he started doing the same thing!! O i just love it! I know i am really going to miss him being in my tummy once he is out! So i know i need to treasure this time but really i am so uncomfortable and just want him out! Its just a bitter sweet situation! I am sure all of you moms can see where i am coming from!
I just really really love being a Mom already! Chance and i were talking on Sunday about what we wanted to do in the future as far as more kids go! It is so crazy to think that i am starting my family! This is something i have dreamt about for......... well like my whole life and i cant believe it is already happening! I dont feel old enough! But Chance is all for it! He is going to be such a good daddy! He always talks about how he cant wait for his little baby to sleep on his chest! awwwww that is so cute! I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of competition in my house for the baby for the first little while!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment