Saturday, June 30, 2012

35 Weeks and lots of pain

No pictures for this post, i just want to update myself about what has been going on. My doctor said that little Bailee could come any day now. That excites me! I cant wait to meet her. I am finally in the safe zone. I have been having a TON of cramping and contractions. Those have been bad but what has really been bad is that on Friday i started feeling a terrible pain in my back. Come to find out i am passing a kidney stone! I should be used to them by now seeing as how i have passed over 20 since i was 18. I started freaking out because the pain was soooooo bad so i took a Tylenol 3(tylenol with codine) it kicked in about 30 min. later. Bad news is that it only worked for about 1.5 hours :( so i couldnt take another one for 3 hours. I was in so much pain i couldnt handle it. So i called the on call doctor and he sent me into labor and deliver to get some Morphine. The morphine took about 40 minutes to kick in but when it did it was the biggest relief! I didnt feel any pain the rest of the night and even until morning. So i figured i had passed it. I was sadly mistaken. The pain cam back full force so i took another pill to see if i could drink enough water to pass it in time. NOPE! So i called the doctor again and he sent me back to get more morphine. So off i went! Little did i know that the morphine would not work this time. I was in excruciating pain from about 10am this morning till 6pm tonight. I have never had to suffer that long without any meds. I have to say i am not a fan. I drank 7 water bottles today plus other drinks. Finally it happened! The kidney stone found its way to my bladder. It has not come out yet but there is no pain once it hits the bladder.I am so relieved. But i have not slept in 48 hours. No joke not even one minute. So i am exhausted and cant wait to go to sleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment