Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blakes Birthday Dinner and Birthday Party

We have had soooo much fun celebrating Blakes birthday this year. I feel like his birthday was so long because we had his party almost 2 weeks after his birthday. I wanted to make sure we did something on his actual birthday and since it was a Sunday we had our families come over for some yummy pizza balls and cake! We had lots of fun!
 Blake LOVES to blow out candles. He kept having us relight them so he could blow them out!
 I dont think he likes cake much.He always eats a couple bites and is done
 So he decided to smash the rest in daddys face(with a little help from daddy)
Chance kept trying to kiss him so Blake thought he would wipe daddys face first!

Next, my family has been in town for a week(I will post pics of that later) and my mom came in last night for Blakes birthday party. I was so thankful for that because being on bed rest and being soooo tired i knew i was going to need a lot of help. Thankfully i have amazing friends in my ward that i could have asked to help if my family wasnt there. They helped me do all the shopping, all the preparing and all the setting up. I am so grateful to have such a great family. The birthday party turned out so stinkin cute! I did a sailboat theme and it turned out looking so adorable. We were supposed to have a pool party, but due to the only somewhat warm weather we did it at a park that has a fun play place and duck pond. Blake and all his friends had so much fun!
 Look how cute it turned out! Jello with a mandarin orange and a sail! So fun!
 My sister in law makes such cute cakes and look how cute Blakes turned out! I love loved it!
 Yummy! I think i pretty much ate half the fruit myself but it seemed  there was the perfect amount of food!
 My cute family(with some missing, including the birthday boy!)
 My sister Lindsay and her family have been here for a week and we have had so much fun! Lindsay has been such a help and her kids have been so fun!
 My mom and brother Reilly!
 My brother, brother in law Wade and Chance! Handsome guys
 I love this picture. These are both of Blakes Grandmas! SheShe and Nana! Blake  loves them both and they spoil him rotten!
 Oh how i love this little boy. He is so big and so amazing! I could not ask for a cuter, funnier, smarter and more amazing boy than him.
 He is very much into trucks and he was spoiled like crazy by all his friends!

 About to blow out candles!
 I love the way he makes his lips go when he blows!
 All his cute friends celebrating with him. We had a really good turn out. We feel blessed
 Look at those cute boys!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun party :) Blake is adorable, and smart and funny, and quirky and I love him :) SOOOOOO glad we were there FINALLY for a party!!!

    ReplyDelete