The past couple days have been interesting. I have been having A LOT of cramping mainly in my back, more contractions, more swelling, my belly dropped and excess fluid(yuck). I called my nurse after a 24 hour urine sample to see what the test results were and i ended up telling her everything that has been going on. She told me last night that i needed to go into labor and delivery so they could check if i am dialting and check to make sure i am not leaking amniotic fluid. So off i went. My awesome friend Cilka was willing to watch Blake for me. Thank goodness! The things i found out when i was there....
1. I was not leaking amniotic fluid YAY!
2. I am dialated to a 2.5
3. I am 70 % effaced
4. My blood pressure is a little higher than normal after i take pro argenine
5. Bailee looks AMAZING!
6. And they did a test that showed that most likely i wont go into labor for at least two weeks(obviously depending on the person, but it is pretty accurate)
So i was sad to see that i was already dilating, but i am so thankful that Bailee looks healthy and that i wasnt in labor! All of the stuff that was happening was due to dilating
My hope is that i can keep her in for at least 2 weeks! Which holy cow that is only two week!!! AAAAHHHH she is getting so close i cant even believe it.
So they told me that i should go into the pool because it will lift the baby off my cervix. So of course i took advantage of that! We have a pool in the apartments next to us, so today the family got together and we all went swimming.
My grandma gave Blake $25 for his birthday so we went out and got him swim toys! You cant see the back of it but this turtle connects and you can have two kids in it, or you can use them separately. He loves them!
I have been wanting to try swimmies on Blake and he actually liked them. I kept trying to teach him how to use them but he wasnt wanting me to let him go. He ended up being able to float all by himself for a couple minutes, but he cried the whole time...... Progress!
Two cute cousins. The water was freezing but it was so hot that it felt good. I dont know what Blakes problem if but after about an hour he was done. He didnt even want to get back in. He just wanted his towel. What a bum!!!
Jessica, Lancer and Marelle!
Family time is always fun!!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment