Blake is now in his big boy bed! I was so nervous to transition him into his bog boy bed. Blake has never slept in our bed or any other bed ever! He has always refused. So i figured that moving him into a big boy bed would take a long time and would probably be pretty frustrating. So i told Chance we better start now before the baby comes! Little did i know, Blake fell in love with his bed the first night! I couldnt believe it. I let him pick out a blanket to go on top of his comforter. He of course picked Buzz. So we got his bed all ready for him and got him really excited about it. The first night he went into his bed great! He was all excited and folded his arms all ready to say prayer. It took him about an hour to go to sleep. He sat at the door knocking on it yelling mommy help for a while to :( It was so hard for me not to go in there. So i caved and went in once and put him back, gave him kisses, and held his hand for a little bit. I left the room and he started crying. So i gave him a sippy cup of milk (which i have not done in forever) and he fell right asleep. He was great all night! He woke up a few time because of teething, but he never got out of his bed. Good boy. Then the next day i found out he actually hates his crib because he loves his bed so much. I put him down for a nap in his bed and he got out so i put him in his crib and he screamed bloody murder so i put him back in his bed and he fell right asleep. Has not had a problem since! I am so proud of him and so thankful that he loves his big boy bed so much! It only took one day. WAHOO!!!

Here is his cute bed all set up for his first night of sleeping as a big boy
 |
| Look how sweet that boy looks! I love him to piece and think i am the luckiest mommy in the world |
 |
| This was him today. I know random but he kept saying picture and i see. Which meant he wanted me to take pictures and let him look at them |
 |
| Yep say cheese! Got to love him |
No comments:
Post a Comment