So no picture with this one but i wanted to make sure that i recorded what has been going on with this pregnancy. Also, i wanted to announce that we have officially named our little girl.............. Her name is Bailee Leren Wride. We have had so many names picked out and i just didnt really get that excited feeling with any of them. Then one day i was sitting on the couch and Bailee popped in my head and i got so excited that i called Chance right away. He was in love with the name to so we said THATS IT!! Anyway this pregnancy, I feel, has been soooo much easier than the last. It has also gone by a lot faster to! I feel like i dont have time or attention to even think about being pregnant. I am so sad to say that sometime i even forget i am pregnant. So here are some pros and cons about this pregnancy
Pros:
1. Has gone by a lot faster
2. I feel more prepared as a mom for this baby to come so my stress isnt as high
3. I have not been sick really at all. I have felt super good and blessed with this one
4. I have a ton more energy. I really have not been slowed down by this pregnancy. Blake keeps me on my toes (literally). I always feel so guilty when i dont have Blake go outside at least once a day for an hour or so. So i always make sure we have stuff to do during the day.
5. She is super active. I thought Blake was crazy, but this little girl takes the cake. I know for sure when she is awake and when she is sleeping.
6. I have a lot of friends that are pregnant as well right now so it is a lot of fun getting together and sharing stories
7. I crave plain blueberry waffles with a scoop of yogurt on each bite. I seriously have this every morning for breakfast and sometimes another time during the day. Thankfully there are hardly any calories in that meal and it is pretty healthy. Sometimes i will seriously sit here and that is all i can think about, having my waffles and yogurt. Chance think its pretty funny that we have already gone through two Costco boxes of waffles!
8. I dont have a lot of stuff to buy this time. Although i am spending more on clothes so i guess it evens out right? :)
Cons:
1. My cracked or bruised rib is really bothering me
2. I feel a lot wider this pregnancy. With Blake i felt like i had this really cute belly and that is it. This one i feel like i have gained weight everywhere and am just super wide! It is really frustrating because i feel just huge in every outfit. I was really confident with my last pregnancy and this one i just want to stay home till its over :(
3. My contractions started at 18 weeks instead of 27 like Blakes. Thankfully they were really low so my doctor wasnt too worried, but as of this week they have moved up :( I am trying to take it really easy and trade off days being busy and taking Blake out. Which means Blake has been watching a lot more TV than usual. But if that is what it takes to keep this baby in and me off bed rest, then so be it!
4. I AM CRAVING SUGAR!!!! I am much more a salty person than sweet, but i need sugar all day long! It is so horrible! I have not gained more weight, so far, than last time, but i feel like i should with how much sugar i crave. The other day my sister was nice enough to go to crispy kreme and get doughtnuts. She got me 3 so i could have one for breakfast in the morning and during the day. No i ate all 3 right then! Its like i couldnt stop myself. Its just crazy!
5. Sometimes these contractions give me a bad headache.
6. I have a lot of energy, but no motivation. I know that doesnt make sense, but i cant really explain it.
7. I have to go through most of summer being HUGE! It is going to be so hot and miserable. It has only been like 75 degrees so far and i am already hot. Summer is my favorite season and i am going to have to get in a bathing suit being HUGE! :( I cant wait to get back to working out and getting in shape after she comes.
So overall the cons, in my opinion, are nothing compared to the pros. So i feel lucky. I am hoping to have her mid July. That would be prefect. Blake was 3 weeks early and i am hoping Bailee will do the honors of giving me that same luxury. I have a doctors appt in 2 weeks and he is going to check my cervix to make sure i am not dilating, so i am crossing my fingers that everything will be ok!
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment