Today Blake and I had planned on going to the Alpine splash pad for the day. Chances mom was going to come to. We were going to take a yummy picnic and spend the day soaking up the sun and playing in the water. To much disappointment.......... i came to find out the splash pad was closed :( Its not even going to open until the end of May!! I was so so sad. So chances mom and I decided we would go to the park and feed the ducks instead.
Look how beautiful! And that cute boy is just too cute
Nana said he loved the flowers! He picked me one it was so cute
I love kisses!
Kylie and Blakers! She is such a good aunt
He was loving the ducks!
Nana and Blakers. They love each other
Blake and mommy giving the duckies kisses goodbye
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment