Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Big 25!

Thats right yesterday i turned 25. I cant believe that, it just seems so old. I remember being in young womens and my favorite leaders were 25, and now I am! I just cant believe it! 24 was a great age! Lots of fun, learning how to be a mommy, getting pregnant, learning how to be a mommy and a wife at the same time, I got to go to Texas and visit my sister, my brother got home from his mission, I started school again, and we moved into a new place. Lots of fun and lots of challenges! I think 25 is going to be the same. Since i am adding a child to my cute family, i will definitely have all the challenges and excite I could ask for.

My birthday was so much fun. I was busy all day long!


I got to start the morning with my number one fans! I love these two boys. They make me laugh so hard and they made sure i had a really good day. We got to go to Tucanos with some of Chances family which was super yummy. I am always a big fan!
Then we went practically next door to Provo Beach Resort. Blake has so much fun there. He pretty much spent the whole time on this dance game. He thought it was so much fun!
Blake loved getting to spend time with Nana. She let him play in the water and throw lots of money in. He thought it was pretty cool. I makes my day getting to see family and make sure Blake is having the time of his life

He took a break from dancing to play with Rose !

Next i was off on my own to get a much need pregnancy massage and pedicure! Oh my gosh i was in heaven. It felt sooooo good i didnt want to leave. Although, the lady that gave me my massage said that my neck and back are so bad she thought i had been in a car accident. I knew i had issues, but she kind of put it into perspective for me.
Then we dropped my little man off to nanas for the night and me, chance, and my brother and sister went to my favorite sandwich place ( Port of Subs) and then we were off to the Jazz game!! I love Jazz games. The crowd is so fun and this game was a really close one. I have not gotten to spend my birthday with my family in so long that it made my whole day!



Our seats werent too terrible :)Oh yes this is a fun shot we got! Anyone notice the very attractive hairstyle taking up the whole picture???

All in all the day was great and filled with lots of love and family! I am one lucky girl to have my family in my life!

P.S. yea only one picture of me because i just noticed that i have gained weight in my face this pregnancy and am not feeling too great about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment