My cute boys sitting on a massive elephant
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Hogle Zoo Fun!
My friend Katlin mentioned yesterday that she was going to take Rylan to the Zoo today. I was like what a great idea! So we all decided to go together. Blake had so much fun! Blake loves loves animals and liked running around with his buddy Rylan. I didnt realize that the Hogle Zoo really didnt have that many animals and the ones they did have were pretty much sleeping. HAHA oh well still a fun day out with friends.

My cute boys sitting on a massive elephant
I think the monkeys were Blakes favorite. But he kept telling me he wanted to open the door. He just wanted to play with the monkeys
He loved the carousel ride on a lion. The second time we went on, for some reason he freaked out and wouldnt even sit on anything. What a funny boy
Look at these cuties.
Yea this is what Blake does now when you tell him to say cheese. YIKES!
They stayed with each other most of the time.
No better time to sit and play in the dirt! Yes of course Blake is easting, no matter what he can always manage to eat while doing anything else
Me and Katlin. We are both having girls! She is due like 5 weeks before me!
I love that sweet little face
My favorite is the giraffes. We didnt get a picture but they came pretty close to us
Oh these two friends are just the cutest. They wanted to hold hands for a very long time. They love each other and get a long really really well.
All the boys waiting for the train to come pick us up!
Cute cute family. We had fun
I cant believe we are going to add another to my sweet family. I am so excited
I had to end with this because Blake and Rylan are just so perfect together. They never fight, they follow each other, they hold hands and they ask where each other are. I have been searching for a friend for Blake that he gets a long really well with. Blake is almost 2 so he is right at that age where he is possessive over his toys and isn't used to having friends. So its nice to have found cute Rylan
My cute boys sitting on a massive elephant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment