Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ITS A GIRL!!/ I am 20 weeks

We are so so so so excited to find out today that we are having a little baby girl. I have known from the beginning that we were having a girl. So has everyone else. Not once person guessed a boy. Even Blake! From the beginning when we asked him if he wanted a sister or brother he would shout out sister! I absolutely am so excited! We have a couple names going around (most of which Chance doesnt like) but i really feel her name is Sailer. She will be the cutest little girl i just know it!

Here she is! WE were so excited that the girl doing our ultrasound was able to do 4d pictures and video for us. They normally dont do it because the babies are too tiny, but our little girl was being so good they did it for us! I know it looks weird but she is so dang cute! I just love her so much already

There was one point during the ultrasound where she had her mouth wide open smiling at us and stuck her tongue out. She is very healthy. All her limbs and organs look great. Everything came back normal and no club feet!! YAY!! He heartbeat was perfect and she has all her fingers and toes! She is 14 oz... So almost 1 pound. She is getting so big! She is also almost 6 inches long from head to bum. She is practically perfect in every way. I just love love love her and cant wait to meet her.
So with Blake when we found out he was a boy we went shopping for his an outfit. So to carry on the tradition i got to shop today for a little girl. I was so excited that i got to shop on the girl side of every store. I have been waiting to do that! Suprisingly there is NOTHING for newborns. So i got these adorable leggings for $2 that she will wear home from the hospital This was on sale for $2 as well and i thought it was cute
Me and my cute little man before we found out what we are having!!!
My belly at 20 weeks! I am feeling actually pretty comfortable. I have a little bit of rib pain from my last pregnancy and a couple contractions a day but other than tha ti am doing soooo good. A lot of the time i even forget i am pregnant! I have gained 10 pounds, not too shabby, but hopefully i can start working out again and keep maintaining weight. I do have to say though i am a lot moodier this pregnancy. With Blake i was perfectly normal, With this one i have a serious attitude problem! HAHA At least i can admit it. I just wish i could control it. My blood pressure is great and my doctor says i am very healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment