Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mommy and Daddy and me/one month/ Cast

You know i have posted a lot of pictures but i have not posted many of me and Blake and Chance and Blake. So here is some of each! Also some pictures of him in his cast. Also just a little update! Blake will be 1 month tomorrow! Can you believe it?! I have a 1 month old! Here is what he is doing now

1. Still loving his hands! He keeps his hands up by his face at all times
2. He is a farting machine! I am not even joking! If you hold him there is almost a guarantee he will fart on you
3. Can not stand getting his diaper changed! He screams bloody murder. Sometimes i just laugh because it is so over the top just for a diaper change
4. This little boy loves his food! He is such a good eater! He eats almost 3 ounces at every meal. He has gained about 2 pounds since birth
5. Blake has a cast on his right foot due to a mild form of club foot. It was really sad in the beginning but now it just makes me love him even more
6. Blake has some luscious lips! I love to kiss them and he loves to get kissed to he will just sit there will his mouth open and pull his head up.
7. Blake loves to be awake. He will be awake for like 2 hours at a time now.
8. He loves his binki and has an extremely strong suck
9. I think Blake is going to be very stubborn! He refuses to breast feed amongst other things to
10. Blake loves his mommy and daddy. He loves for us to hold him and love on him
One month and he is such a stud!
I jsut love his little face! Chance loves his little boy! They are so cute together!
This is Chances favorite thing! Sometimes i will wake up in the middle of the night and chance will have snuck him out of his bassinet and have him sleeping on his chest!
Me and my little man
We took this picture and i framed it for Chance for Fathers day to put on his desk at work
AWWWWW His little cast!
He did so good when they put it on! He didnt cry at all they were surprised!
Look at that cute face!

1 comment:

  1. you guys look great such a happy family! I had to do the bili lights with Hayden too I guess a price you pay when they are early. His little cast is so sad how long does he have to have it?

    ReplyDelete