Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blessing

Blake was blessed on June 27, 2010! He was exactly one month old!! It was such an amazing day! My whole family and Chances whole family was there it could not have been more perfect! Except we were really sad that Chances mom couldnt be there! But we knew for sure that she was there in spirit! Chance was so nervous to give his first baby blessing but he did amazing! Of course i was bawling like a baby! Blake did great and slept through the whole thing. Afterward we had a BBQ at my house with all the family and some friends! I loved having my family here for a couple day! The only ones who had met Blake were my mom and Jenny so it was so great to see my Dad connect with him and how much Macy fell in love with him! Lindsay and Brooklyn and Weston stayed for a week after so i will post about that later! That day would have been even better if my brother Reilly could have been there! I actually cried a little later that day thinking of him! I miss him like crazy! Well i have a lot of posting to do but blogger wasnt letting me upload pictures for a while so i am a little behind! But enjoy the few pictures!

My sweet little boy looking so big!!!
Grandmere surprised us and came down from California for the blessing! We were excited to see her! Also in the picture is Chances great grandpa and Grandma Beckys husband
Sheshe and her 3 grand kids! Proud grandma!!!! Doesnt it look like those could be her kids?!!
Arnt my parents so dang cute??!!!!! I love them!
My sister Lindsay and her adorable kids Brooklyn and Weston! I am so thankful they came down! They stayed for a whole week! I will post about that later!
Chances Aunt Kristy and Uncle Mike! We love them!
This is my best friend Tori and her cute family! She supports me with anything! I love her!
Look at that cute boy! We are so proud to be his mommy and daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment