Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost 3 weeks old!

I cant believe how fast time has flown by! But then again i feel like Blake has been in my life forever! I honestly dont know how i ever lived without him! He brightens my day when i get to wake up with him! He is such a sweet loving little boy! He is also becoming a lot more interactive! He is awake for at least an hour at a time and he has started cooing and and you can tell he is excited! His eyes get really big and he starts making all sorts of noises! It is super cute. So here is a video of Blake awake! Also some pictures of this past week! ENJOY!!



After he has been awake for a while and his eyes start to get heavy i wrap him up and put him on his boppy where he falls asleep! I love him!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!


I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture
I think this one is really cute of Daddy and his little boy
I think he looks so precious in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment