Saturday, June 12, 2010

FIRST BATH!!!! Plus a little more

Ok first off you just need to be aware that there are some extremely cute pictures below so be prepared to fall in love with my little boy! Second of all i am just loving life right now! I have an amazing husband and the sweetest most amazing little boy! I just love being a mommy! This has been my dream for my entire life and i have to say it is even better than i imagined! There is nothing like my little boy waking up to eat and sucking on my cheek or chin or nose until i give him his food, or when he waked up and just looks around and i can tell he is absorbing everything around him, or having him in bed with me sleeping and he turns his head into me and nestles his cute little face into my cheeks or neck and makes a super cute little noise telling me he loves me. There are a million other things to but i will spare you all!

Blake had his first bath the other night and he just loved it! It even shows in the pictures that Jenny took! He just sits there totally soaking up all the warm water. I even pour the water down his face and he just sits there and loves it! I hope this means he will love the water!

Alright well there are like 20 pictures below sorry about that! For some reason i just cant find time to blog! HAHAHAHA!
O my goodness look at him! This is one of my favorite pictures so far! This is at his 2 week appointment, which by the way he gained a whole pound so now he weighs 7.4! Doctor says he looks great and that Blake is doing really well!
Chance loves to give him kisses like this. Blake loves it to he will just keep his mouth open! It is so cute!
This is after the bath in his cute robe! Look at that little man!!!
I love to kiss he little feet!
AWWWWW! Yea totally content after the bath!

Proud parents!

Jenny gave us a great idea to put a bunch of wash cloths on him and keep pouring water on him until the bath was filled up! Great idea Jenny!
Look how much he loves this! I love it!

I promise he really does love his mommies kisses!
Ok i love his cheeks! Look at those nice and plump!
Ok so when he is awake he just sits and looks around and lets you plat with his face! HAHAHA! He always has his mouth open when he is awake!
I love this wrap! My friend makes them and they are called roo wraps! They are so convenient! Plus he loves being that close to his mommy!

This little man loves his swing and bouncy seat! great news for us!

Chance does this when Blake has the hiccuos he thinks that it cures them!
My other favorite picture of him! AWWWWWW I just love him!
Daddy and his sweet baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment