So right now here are the things that are going on with the pregnancy!
1. I am starting to feel him do flips!!!! It is super funny!
2. I almost felt last night that he was playing a game with Chance and I. I was laying on my side and he starting moving and running his hand across my belly so i would grab chances hand and he would start, right when he would lift his hand off he would start all over again! This happened for a good 10 minutes and i was just laughing!!!! Finally Chance got to feel it but it was pretty funny.
3. When i lay on my back my tummy looks all deformed because his head will be protruding out or one of his limbs! Super funny!
4. I got to feel his hiccups for the first time! It was fun!
5. I see all these babies at the hospital and i just want mine so bad!!!!!!!! AHHHHH Pregnancy is too long!!!
6. My acid reflux is getting really bad! My throat burns like crazy!!!
7. My back is also getting really bad! I feel like i have knots everywhere!!
8. MY FACE IS FAT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment