Sunday, March 14, 2010

Funny Story and Scary Story

I will start off with the funny story!

I love Chance! He makes me laugh all the time and some of the things he does just make me love him even more and they just make me in such a good mood. The other day he asked me what i want for breakfast (yes Chance is so great and makes me breakfast pretty much every morning!) I asked for a piece of toast with peanut butter and jelly. Next thing i know he brings me in 2 pieces of toast one with jelly on it and one with peanut butter on it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Who eats toast with just peanut butter???? HAHA! So i laughed and said babe thank you, and told him how funny i thought it was and he just laughed! So then this morning i asked for the same thing and made it clear just one piece of toast! So he brings it in and he had put the jelly on first and then the peanut butter!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so i am laughing so hard because this whole peanut butter and jelly thing has just been hilarious!!! I asked him how hard it was to spread the peanut butter when the jelly was already on???!!!!! He seriously was so confused as to why i thought that was weird!!! HAHAHAHA! I love him so much! He is the light of my life!

SO now the scary story!!!!!! 2 days ago i had noticed that Blake hadnt moved in a while. Let me just say this is not like him at all. He is seriously such a crazy mover and i am not exaggerating when i say i feel him move or kick at least every 5 minutes! Well it had been a couple hours and i was a little worried but decided to just brush it off. Well the end of the day comes and i still have not felt him kick. So i tried everything!!!! I drank caffeine, i was pushing my belly and shaking it, i ate something cold, i got my bladder really full i tried to put pressure on my belly, NOTHING WAS WORKING!!!!! I got so scared!!!!! So i went to sleep and woke up yesterday and felt him move once! But then the whole rest of the day NOTHING!!!!! I was so dang scared and considered going to the ER for an ultrasound! So i thought i would try one more thing. So at this point it had been almost 24 hours without feeling him! So i downloaded the Primary Childrens Song Book on my laptop and sat it on my belly. Almost immediately he started going crazy!!!! i started crying and so did chance. Not full on tears but we were tearing up. Then i muted it and he stopped, then i let him hear it again and he started going crazy again! He is definitely my little man he loves music! That makes me sooooooo happy! Now i know most pregnant women go through that where they cant feel their baby move and they dont freak out but i know my baby and that was so weird for him not to move. I really missed it i love bonding with him through his movements. I love him so much! He is my little man and i cant even wait to meet his sweet spirit!

1 comment: