Ok so i have to blog real quick about an experience i just had. Since i have been pregnant i have loved feeling my little man move and grow but for some reason i have not been feeling that attached to him. I know he is not born yet so i shouldnt worry but i hear so many stories about how when girls become pregnant they get an overwhelming feeling of motherhood and they already become protective over their baby.
Well i was just reading my friends blog and she was talking about how much she loves her little 3 year old boy and how they found out he has Autism and the things she is coping with and dealing with on a daily basis. Well as i was reading it i got really emotional and all of the sudden felt very protective over my little guy. I feel like a mom. I just want to cuddle my face right up to Blakes and i cant. Its hard to just have him in my belly and not know exactly how he is doing and progressing. I just want to know every minute what he is doing and how he is doing. I didnt realize how much i already love him until i was reading her blog. It was a neat experience and makes me want him here so bad!!!!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment