Saturday, January 2, 2010

Part of Christmas Part of Reillys send off and BABY!!!

I know i have a lot to catch up on so i will have to do a couple posts, but i will start with the pictures i have downloaded right now!

Ok i know this is a little out of order but i have some great news!!!! Since i work at the hospital i have friends that do ultrasounds and so we were able to find out what we are having!!!!!! Well CHance and I are going to be having a little baby BOY!!!!! WAHOO!!!! We are super excited!!! Little Blake Morgen Wride is on his way! It was super cute during the ultrasound he kept waving hi to us! IT was the cutest thing ever! And i got to see his cute little bum!!!! If he stretched his legs out he would be about 8 inches long now! What a cute little boy! I cant wait to meet him! Here is a picture of me and Blake right now! I am 4 months!!!
Here we are! I have gained 4 pounds, my blood pressure is really good and Blakes heart beat is steady and content at 158! We are doing really good! I am so glad i am over my first trimester! I feel so much better i am never sick, i can eat mainly anything i want, and i am starting to get my energy back! It is getting a little tougher for me to breathe and my back is starting to hurt but i will take that over sickness any day!!! Chance loves to rub my belly! He was so cute the other night, he looks at me and goes i think we should sing I am a Child of God for the baby! It was super cute! He loves to call himself daddy and me mommy he gets the biggest smile on his face! He also loves to ask how his SON is doing! He is going to be such a good Daddy!

I was so excited because my entire family came down to drop my brother off at the MTC!!!! It was such a fun week! I love when my family comes to visit! We decided to do Christmas with my family right before Reilly went to the MTC. Lindsay and I were at our in laws house for Christmas this year so it worked out just perfect! Chance and I cooked a yummy breakfast in the morning and then we all gathered around the tree and opened lots of presents! It was so much fun! I loved the feeling of being around the family! We all got amazing gifts and i started to cry a little when Reilly was opening his gifts! No reason really i am just pregnant and emotional! Then after that we all went and did a session at the temple! It was great to be with my dad and mom and Lindsay and Chance and finally my brother! I was able to make it through the whole session without having to go to the bathroom! WAHOO! Then we came home and had a huge feast! Lots of yummy food and bubbly! It was such a good day! Here are some pictures of present time!
I dont know about Chances face here but our great friend Jenny Clark who is like our second mom made us these awesome stockings!!!! They are huge and fun! Thanks Jenny
Brooklyn opening her present from me and Chance! We got her a super cool doctor kit! She loved it and wanted to play doctor and open it right away!This is my little buddy Weston playing with the blocks we got him! They are microfoam and he loves to eat them!
Look at little buddy! Jenny got him that green stuffed animal and he went crazy over it it was so adorable!Toasting to a wonderful family over a yummy feast!

Next was our missionary drop off! That was such a bitter sweet experience. I was crying that whole morning! Reilly was so ready to go! He has been preparing for so long and couldnt wait to go! So when the time finally came we got to the MTC and took a lot of pictures and then said good bye! He was such a brave boy! I was crying so hard because i am so proud of him! He has made such an awesome decision and really put all of his trust in the Lord. That time was pretty hard and actually one of the only times i have seen my dad cry. No one else saw it becasue he had his sunglasses on, but when Reilly gave him a hug i saw his face and it was awesome! I dont think my dad could have been more proud! After we dropped him off Jenny took us all to Tucanos! Yummy yummy!!! Jenny took all the pictures with her camera so once i get those i will update but here are two i got with mine!Right before we got out of the car! He was so happy i was just about to start crying again so i thought i would get a good one in before my puffy eyes started!
Look at that handsome servant of the Lord! We miss him like crazy! He is having so much fun though and loves doing the work! I love getting to hear from him every week!

I am really bad at remembering to take pictures so my Christmas with my cute husband was not caught on camera but it was such a good Christmas! We woke up early and opened presents! I wanted to sleep longer but chance was too excited! I was spoiled!

Chance got me this cute Pea coat!!!! I have always wanted a red pea coat but i never told him that! But this is the one he chose! He also got me that super cute scarf and beanie! He got me another cute jacket sweater and a new straightener! Plus lots of great stocking stuffers!

I got him a new radar detector, a couple of nice sweaters and a scarf and some new church socks. Plus fun stocking stuffers! Then we spent the whole rest of the day with his family it was super fun we went to his parents house for breakfast and got to talk to Shea who is Chances brother that is on a mission, then we went and saw Sherlock Holmes and then off the Grandma Beckys for dinner! It was a great day! The night after, we went to chances other grandparents house for that Christmas party! IT was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment