Thats right!!!! My brother Reilly is officially Elder Heims as of last night! I cant believe the time has actually come! I was so sad that i could not be at his farewell or his setting apart but i got to be on the phone to hear his blessing and it was amazing! I am so proud of my little brother! He has become such an amazing son of God and has gained such a strong testimony! What an amazing journey he is about to take and i know he really is going to be an awesome missionary! He has such an amazing heart and i know he will reach people others will not be able to! I love him more than anything and i am going to miss him like crazy! I hope the time flys by!
I am so excited for my family to get here tonight! We are going to have so much fun! We are having our own Christmas on Tuesday! We are going to pretend that it is Christmas that way Reilly can have one more Christmas with us before he leaves! It will be a blast!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment