Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grannys Wedding!!!

Thats right my grandma got married!!!! It was a very special day! It turned out so beautiful! My grandma looked so beautiful and soooooooo happy! SO was so giddy all day! It was a good day. She got married in Fernley, Nevada in her church and it was beautiful! Then we were off to a recepetion that actually lasted seriously like 5 hours!!!! It was so much fun! we all danced the night away! Yes i am pregnant and my belly sticks way out but i danced for a good 2 hours!!! It was fun while i was there but the next day my back hurt so bad it was really hard to even get out of bed! Probably wasnt the best idea but i thought it might have been good excersise and i just love to dance i couldnt just not because i am pregnant! So it was worth it! Maybe a little more down the road i wouldnt though! It was so great to see the whole family! I got to see Nanni and Lindy who i have not seen in so long and i just love them to pieces! It was a short trip and i cant stand that drive but we did it and i am so glad we did! Here are some pictures from the wedding! My camera was dying the whole time so the pictures are not that good! Sorry!!!
Just a picture of the cutest couple ever! Although Chance looks a little challenged!
My grandmas new husband is on the right!!!!! His name is Allen and that was the first time i met him and he seems pretty cool! He was really happy and he seems like a very charitable and loving man! I am so happy for my Grandma and i so glad she has a man to love her and care for her!
This is my lovely Nanni! I love her and she looked beautiful as well! It was really good to see her. I didnt get a picture with Lindy before my camera died but i love her to! Here she is walking down the aisle!I thought it was so cool that Grandmamas daughters got to give her away! Doesnt my Grandma look just beautiful?! So does my mom and Tauntie Tiff! I loved her dress and her bouquet it was all gorgeous!

The exchanging of the rings!

That is all i have because my camera died but at least you get to see a little of it!

I also have to say that i love my Grandpa Daddy and i miss him dearly. It really hit me again at the wedding and i cried my eyes out! I know he is happy for my grandma and so am i, It is just kind of hard because i was so close to him and still hold him really close to me. Sometimes in my prayers i still tell Heavenly Father to tell Grandpa Daddy that i love him. It has been 7 years since he passed away and he will always hold a special place in my heart.





1 comment:

  1. Yeah I finally can follow you!! I love your blog. Thank you for mentioning Grandpadaddy. I miss him like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete