Yes that is right we are having to move :( The place we live in is so super cute and fun but it ius just too small for us and a new baby! I cant stand moving but i guess it just has to be done! We have looked the past couple days and have not found a whole lot. WE found on we really really love but it is at the top of our price range so we really have to think about it. Wish us luck!!!!!
Also Baby Blake has been kicking up a storm! He kicks every morning and stops around 1 or so in the afternoon. Its pretty cute and a lot of the time i can feel him move around not just kick! So i think he is just a happy little boy and likes to ensure his mommy that he is still doing good and is alive!!! Most of my pants still fit but i dont button them anymore! It is too uncomfortable! I really need to invest in some maternity pants! I am just about 4 and a half months along and it is going by pretty fast! I am getting some really bad headaches lately and i dont like it too much! The other night it was so bad i felt like my head was going to explode!I am having to wake up at 5:30 AM for work lately and so i ahve been really tired so maybe that is the reason!
Sorry no pictures but once the baby come i know i will update a lot more!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment