Friday, December 6, 2013

Halloween!!

I am so far behind i cant even believe it it!! I have so much but i will start with Halloween. This year halloween was a little different. Since we haven't really made friends here in Arizona or in our ward it was definitely different. Thankfully my sister lives here and we were able to go there and have so much fun! We went to our halloween ward party and it was fun Blake and Bailee got a lot of candy and there were some cute games and yummy food. Then we went to my friend Clarissas ward halloween party and that was super fun and yummy!!! Then went to Lindsays house to go trick or treating:)
 My kids had three different costumes for three different parities it was so fun!! Spiderman and Bat baby!!
 She definitely didnt keep her outfit on for very long at all
 Oh my gosh she looks so big in this picture!
 Blake was in heaven being able to be spiderman all night
 At my friends ward Halloween party. Chance and I were lame this year with no costumes. We both felt so lame
 Blake and his little girl friend Elsie!
 Me and my friend Clarissa!
 All the kiddies waiting to go Trunk or treating

 This one guy had his trunk full of this stuff and candy hidden all in it. The kids got to find 2 pieces each
 Party number two!!! Mr. Police man and Super baby!!! Bailee liked this costume so much more since it didnt have a mask. I think they both looked so stinkin adorable!


 I love my kids. Being a mom during Holidays is the greatest! It makes things so much more fun


 Daddy came late to this one but they were so excited to see him when he showed up!
 Off to trick or treating! I dont know how this happened but Chance was able to come to every Halloween event we had! I was in heaven
 My sis and our two babies. Yea pretty much same size and Bailee is 8 months older haha
 Firefighter and Strawberry. They are just too dang cute!!!
 Grandma Jenny got to come with us! It was so fun having her there
 I love this picture!!!!
 These two cuties are so much fun and they LOVE each other!
 What it would be like to have twins:)
 Weston and Blake are such good buddies. Its been so fun having them live so close to each other
 All ready to go get some treats!
 Blake gets really tired when he has to walk for too long. So every year he ends up on chances shoulders
 All their yummy treats!
When the kids went to go pass out candy, the littles decided it was their turn to steal some candy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment