Friday, December 6, 2013

Blake is 3 and Bailee is 15 months

Here is just a little update on us!
 I love my kids. I dont think i could ever say it enough!!!
 Such a cheesy little princess
 Blake right now is going through a rough phase. He is starting to talk back and not listen. Oh my gosh it makes my blood boil. But look how cute he is! Heavenly Father definitely gives me tender mercies throughout the day to get through.
 This little miss is also going through a naughty phase. Yes my life is chaos right now. Bailee has started throwing herself on the floor crying and rolling around. HAHAHA. Sometimes i seriously just sit back and laugh because its like something you see in a movie.
 Thank goodness they are so sweet and loving sometimes or i would trade them haha just kidding i love them too much!

 We are missing my sister Macy like crazy! Man sometimes i really just want to pick up the phone and call her!
 awwwww This is rare but i love it! They really love each other. They bug each other like crazy but they are always so excited to see each other in the morning. Seriously they jump out of my arms and run and hug each other. It is so amazing! Plus they make each other laugh so much and the smallest thing. Bailee thinks Blake walks on water. Blake is so in love with Bailee that he never leaves her alone. HAHA. So she never wants him touching her hahah. Blake is soooooo his dad and Bailee is sooooo me! I love it!
 My brother came in to town a few weeks ago and it was sooooo nice to see him. I miss him so much. We are so close so it is really hard not having him here.
 Bailee, for some reason, had a really hard time with him.
 Too cute! I love that Bailee has hair now!!!!!!!! Oh i am on cloud nine getting to do her hair everyday.



 Silly boys
 Blake got to start a 7 week basketball class. He loves it. It makes him feel so big. I love this little basketball player. He had basketball today and didnt even want to go in because he didnt have his basketball shirt on haha! He said that his teacher wasnt going to know that he is a basketballer hahaha! Oh that just kills me.

All ready for church

Life is definitely crazy right now. Its hard not having much to do because we still dont know very many people. But we find things to do and keep busy pretty well. I also have gotten a job as a nanny so i can help financially. it is actually so awesome. I was really nervous since i now have my own kids i thought i would be overwhelmed, but it awesome and good money so i am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment