I was so excited to get our pictures done this year because my kids are getting so big i feel like i need to document every second. Family pictures are always stressful for me because i freakout about our outfits. They always turn out cute thank goodness!!
I liked the way these turned out!
I love this one because it shows how content my kiddos are with their mommy:)
Oh that sweet Blake of mine. We did not ask him to do this. He kissed me just because he wanted to!
I dont think they look alike at all. But they sure are the cutest
Daddy and his crazies. I am so in love with this picture. They look so good
My happy girl! She was a butt the whole time but i am so glad our photographer captured these sweet moments
Not a huge fan of this one.
I love these steps. They are so unique and awesome! I wished Bailee would have smiled in some of our family ones
This little princess is is feisty, sassy, happy, funny, beautiful, loving, sweet, ACTIVE and perfect just the way she is! I always say how crazy she is and active and sassy but i seriously would not have it any other way. She is the best. I love when she wakes up in the morning and cuddles with me. I love that she is so full of personality and always keeps me going. Yes her terrible twos i just know are going to be awful, but it will be worth it. I love my Bailee girl, Bay, Prinicess, Princess bailee girl, chub a flub(chance), Little butt and sweet girl.
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!
Me and my lover! I love this one!
This is one of my favorite ones!
I love my cute family and love documenting these precious moments
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment