Monday, September 17, 2012
No more nursing
This post is definitely bitter sweet. Actually more bitter than sweet. I am very sad to say that nursing is pretty much officially over :( About 2 weeks ago my milk supply was going down. So i started pumping and drinking water like crazy. Well it turns out that i was sick and that is why my milk supply went down. As i started feeling better my milk supply came back in and i was so happy. Up until now, i have really been on the fence about whether or not i wanted to keep nursing or just go to formula. But then i had to start supplementing some meals with formula and i immediately started pumping even more so i didnt have to go to formula. It is so yucky, stinky, and stains everything! I was so happy when my milk came back and now all of the sudden it is pretty much all gone. I dont really understand what is going on but it makes me sad :( Plus what makes it even worse is that Bailee cant stand formula. She gags and gives me a dirty look every time i feed it to her. I am really going to try so hard but i just dont think my body is made to produce milk or something. If anyone has any advice or knows how to produce more milk PLEASE tell me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment