I cant believe Bailee is already 2 months old!
Weight: 9lbs 7oz (54th percentile)
Height: 20 inches (10th percentile)
Head: 58th percentile
| I love her stretches, she always sticks her tongue out. |
Look at those cute chubby cheeks. Everyone is starting to say she looks just like me. I am one happy mommy!
Oh i love her smile. She has started smiling and cooing like crazy. She is definitely one of the smiliest babies. She smiles the second you start talking to her. She smiles a lot at Blake to. She will coo whenever you talk to her. It is so adorable! I love that i can start playing with her and she responds. Blake thinks it is so cool when she smiles at him
Oh yikes! But i had to put this picture in! HAHAHA!
Yep Bailee loves to sleep in her burrito! I dont know what it is about my kids and being wrapped like this but they love it. She also sleeps on a boppie because of the acid reflux.
Bailee is pretty much sleeping through the night. If i put her down at 11 she will wake up around 5:30 or 6 then eat and go back to sleep till about 8:30. It is so nice to get some sleep.
Bailee is such an easy going baby. She has made the transition from one kid to two pretty easy. She rarely cries and if she does it means she is hungry, sleepy or poopy. She doesnt cry just to cry. She loves attention though. If we leave the room she is ok for a little bit and then she will fuss till we come back in.
Look how smiley! She is eating really good! I really did not like breast feeding because i thought it was inconvenient, but i have been sick the past couple days and my milk supply went down and i forgot how nasty formula was and how it smells and stains! I am so glad she breast feeds :)
Bailee is such a sweet little girl. I think she will definitely be the peacemaker in the family
She has lots of rolls on her legs, but they are closer to her diaper so you cant see them. But they are my favorite
Who could not fall in love with that cute face??
Me and my favorite girl
Me and my favorite little boy. I just have to add that he is the best big brother. Since we have been doing some bottles he is loving feeding her and burping her.









No comments:
Post a Comment