As i have said time and time again, Blake loves Bailee. I have been trying to capture all the different cuddle times they have together! I get so much anxiety when I lay Bailee on her play mat and Blake wants to play with her. He is so rough. But today he said, "mom, i just want to lay with her, she my Bailee!" that put me at ease.
This is quite frequent. He lays on her. I think it is really funny how kids dont understand thats they cant walk, lay or stand on people.
If Bailee has a blanket, Blake thinks he has o go get all his blankets and share them with her. I love it!
Boh my boy are obsessed with her! She is one lucky girl
I love that he just cant even help but to be next to her at all times. Itsd like he loves her so much he just wants to squeeze her, which he often does :)
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Blake is so darling and the way he loves her is so tender! You have beautiful kids :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete