Bailee has been going through quite a rough time these past couple weeks. She is only almost 6 weeks old and has already had an ear infection, bladder infection and severe acid reflux. Luckily i have the sweetest little girl because she never even really cried! With all that painful stuff, she is just a happy little girl. I am soooooooo loving having a little girl. I love all the clothes, hair stuff and leggings. Although, she is much more expensive than Blake was! Everything for a girl costs so much. I have to keep myself away from the stores or i will go crazy!
This little girls cheeks kill me! I love how chunky they are. Bailee spits up a lot because of the acid reflux. I am not used to it at all because Blake spit up maybe 5 times his whole life so far! So it is a little frustrating but we work through it. She is on Prevacid and it seems ot be helping a little bit. They also took me off dairy to help to! Its been really hard because i love dairy but anything to help this little one feel better.
Bailee now weighs 9lbs even. She is gaining a lot of weight, which is really good seeing as how she spits up a lot. She can hold her head up pretty good and rolls over!
I dont know why, but she makes this face all the time! I love that little tongue. Bailee also knows exactly what she wants. She only ever cries when she wants something and i am finally getting to know all of her cries. She like to eat RIGHT when she wakes up. Then she just sits there and looks around and has started cooing.
Little bit of a smile. She has given me a few smiles and i actually found out she has the cutest little dimple on her left cheek.
I love her pretty blue eyes. I hope they stay blue. Bailee LOVES to suck. if she doesnt have her binky or she is not eating, she is sucking on her hand or arm. She sucks super hard and is so loud i love it!
I am enjoying her so much right now. I absolutely love her. She is so sweet and easy going for the most part. She is also a pretty good sleeper. She sleeps 4-5 hours in the night and takes good naps during the day. I also love her hair. She has old man hair right now but i am just so thankful she has some!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment