My little Bailee is now 3 weeks old and had her 2 week appointment the other day. I cant believe she is already 3 weeks. Where the heck does the time go. With Blake i kept wanting him to be older because i was excited to see the next stage, but with Bailee i dont want her to get bigger. I love the newborn stage. Here are her stats for her 2 week appt.
Weight: 7lbs 2oz ( i was really worried about this one because she has acid reflux and only eats every 4 or 5 hours so i thought for sure she wouldnt make birth weight, But she did!!)
Length: 19 inches long!!!!! Yep she grew 2 inches in 2 weeks
She is now on Prevacid for her acid reflux. It is starting to help a lot. My poor girl was struggling really bad. She would eat and then grunt really bad for like an hour and pretty much throw up everything she ate. It was killing me i was so sad for her :( But things are finally looking up and she is doing so much better.
Ummmmm i just love this little girl. Look at that sweet little face. I love how petite and tiny she is. That flower is like as big as her head! Bailee is a very good sleeper. At night she mostly only wakes up once to eat. Around 3 or 4. During the day she sleeps for 2-3 hours and then is awake for over an hour.
She is a champion eater. This girl loves to eat. She always thinks she is hungry. She eats for about 20 minutes solid. She is definitely going to be a feisty little one. I will have her laying on her play mat and if she gets bored she will let out a yell and then stop, just to let me know she was still there. I love it! And for some reason she has rolled over on her own twice now. I am not really sure what is going on but we may have a very strong little girl on our hands. Speaking of strong, she is already able to hold her head up for long periods of time.
Yea she wasnt able to sit very well by herself and she was starting to get mad so this is as good as it gets. Bailee loves the bath and hates to be cold. She also loves her feet rubbed and loves to be sung to. They each have their own song that i sing to them Blakes is Teach me to walk in the light(a church song) and Bailees is I am a child of God (another church song obviously). Blake now likes to sing the first part of his song with me and i love it!
Adjusting to life as a mom of two is challenging but so much fun! I love them both and cant wait to see how they interact as they both get older.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment