Thursday, August 23, 2012

Buh Bye Macy!!

Yep........ Macy moved :( Its terrible. I have lived here for 7 years, 4 of them with none of my family here. I got really used to not having my family here so it wasnt that big of a deal. But then my brother Reilly and my sister Macy moved here! Macy has been here for two years and it has been so great! I have had a great shopping buddy, baby sitter, tv show buddy, and best friend here with me! I forgot how amazing it was to be around family. Macy has been such a great sister! She has loved my kids more than anything. Blake took a while getting used to her but now he is addicted to macy. She has taken him a lot of places and has baby sat him a lot. He loves her! Whenever someone opens the front door he say MACY!!! or DADDY!! He thinks she is super cool. Macy was here for me whenever i needed her. She also worked right down the street so she was at my house pretty much every day. While i was on bed rest she came over every single day wither before or after work and took care of me and Blake so i didnt have to get up. And then when my sweet Bailee came along she did nothing but hold my sweet girl! Bailee probably started to think Macy was her mom! HAHA! WE watched many late night shows together and i got to help her get ready for a few dates. I got to be all involved in her roommate situations and drama! She was such a blast to have living near me and i could never thank her enough for all she has done for me and my family. Not matter how much i did not want her to go, i know that this move will be so great for her! She will be so much happier at SUU. I love you Macy thank you for everything! WE already miss you and it hasnt even been a while day yet!

Me, Chance and the kids got to drive Macy to Cedar City yesterday to help her move and unpack all of her stuff!

 Bailee was so great through each car ride. I was a little worried because she has an ear infection, but she did great. She slept the whole way there and back!
 This little boy was pretty great to! He got to watch chuggington and eat some yummy snacks. He took about and hour and a half nap each way. Good good boy
 More than half the drive this is what the entire sky looked like. It was the coolest thing i have ever seen. You could see the sky at all there was just this crazy cloud covering. It looks like a cotton ball all pulled apart
 I love having chance with me on these trips. He is always such a great help. And he can carry all the big stuff and he always drives! Plus i just love having him with me :)
 Pulling in to Cedar City where macy starts the next chapter of her life. I even got butterflies for her! and ..... ummmmmm..... macy..... you should probably just drive in one lane!
 Macys new cute apartment. These look like little town homes.I think she will have fun here. There were a lot of people outside doing things and mingling.
 I am going to miss her.... i cant say it enough
 Nice big kitchen!
 Huge rooms!
 And her very own bathroom in her own room! So nice!
 Blake had tons of fun running in and outside while we were unloading. Then when we out the bed up he thought he was so cool because he got up all by himself that he was jumping up and down saying, " i did it, i did it!!"
 Macy did not want me to take a picture, can you tell??
 He was in such a great mood! Little does he know that he wont be seeing macy much anymore :(
 My sweet Bailee was great too! She will for sure miss Macy, she just doesnt know it
 SUU has a gorgeous campus! This is where she will be for the next 2 years at least!
 I couldnt get that great of pics because it was already 8pm and we still needed to eat dinner so i just had to snap as we were driving by
 HAHAHAHA!!! This is their footbal stadium! I am pretty sure it is smaller than my high school one!

Oh Jimmy Johns! GROSS!!!!! We couldnt find anything yummy to eat so we settled here. NOne of us had tried it and pretty sure we will never try it again! Our sandwiches had zero flavor! Then bread was super stale to! But we did get some good laughs.....
This was a sign they had in there. It says, "We'd love to see you naked, but state code requires shoes and shirt." HAHA! YIKES!! Then they had a light up sign outside that said, "free smells!" The employees were all wearing the same shirts that said, " Damn good, Damn Fast" and lastly they had signs posted everywhere declaring that they had, " freaky fast delivery and extremly fast delivery " Oh my gosh Macy and i could stop laughing as we were finding all these crazy  things inside Jimmy Johns!       



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Winter! I love you and I am so so so so sad I am not right down the street from you. Thank YOU for everything you have done for me.. feeding me, giving me advice, running errands with/for me and just always being there for me. I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have you in orem the last two years. But I can imagine, and it would probably be in a hole somewhere and dropped out of college:) And THANK YOU for helping me move down here, I really really appreciate it. And if only we knew... Costa Vida is right down the street from me, althouh Jimmy Johns did give us some pretty funny things to laugh at:) Oh and hahahah that picture of me driving in two lanes... whatt?!?!? haha I do not remember that! I love you and miss you! Feel free to come visit me whenever you want! This time I will cook you Sunday dinner!

    ReplyDelete