Monday, March 5, 2012

Wants to be so big

Things here have been a little crazy the past few weeks. Our 4 runner was in the shop for exactly 4 weeks. It was horrible. Reilly lives with us to and works in Draper so we had one car for the three of us. It was horrible. But almost $2000 later, we finally have our car back and in good working condition.

Blake has been really sick with a bad cold for the past 5 days but i think he is finally starting to get better. Now Chance and I are super sick :( Bummer........ Our anniversary is this weekend and i am hoping we will feel better by then. My mom is coming in to town to watch Blake for the weekend while Chance and i go to Salt Lake and celebrate!This little boy thinks he is so big. he goes into our closet and steals all of our shoes everyday! He loves wearing our hats and shoes. I have done a few posts about this because this has been his thing for a long time now. We love it. On a sadder note...... I think Blake is heading into his terrible twos. The past few days he has had non stop freak outs. Anytime we are in a store or anywhere he throws a huge tantrum and has now started hitting me. I can deal with the freak outs pretty well and keep calm and try to settle him down, but when he starts hitting me i dont do very well. I need ot figure out a way to better handle him hitting me without getting so mad. Hopefully this is just a phase though or i will be really sad.

Update on Chance:

Chance is doing so good in school right now! He has a really hard time with school but he is rocking it this semester! He is still loving working at Costco and hopefully he gets a full time position here soon.

Baby/pregnancy update:

My pregnancy has still just been great i have had a few minor problems like
1. The rib that Blake cracked while i was pregnant with him has been giving me a lot of pain. I am only 18 weeks so i cant imagine the pain when i get even bigger.
2. I am getitng really bad headaches but if i catch them in time tylenol will take them away.

Other than that things are so great. I feel so blessed this pregnancy. This baby is a crazy mover and i love it. Although it does make me have to pee a lot :) My tummy is getting bigger and i am starting to feel uncomfortable in my jeans and i am also gaining weight differently this time. I am gaining weight all over not just in my belly like last time :( Oh well it will be worth it. I cant wait to have another sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment