I had my doctors appt. yesterday and at 16 weeks i have only gained 5 pounds!!!! WAHOO!! That is very good news for me. I think the Proargenine that i have been taking has been helping out a lot with that. The babies heartbeat was really healthy and really fast. It was 163 which was the exact number that Blakes was when we first got to hear his sweet heartbeat. They say i am really healthy to! I got to schedule my ultrasound appt. for March 20th! I ma so excited to see what we are having. I really want a girl but at the same time, if we are having a boy that would be so great for Blake to have a little brother to play with. So either way we will be great!2
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
16 Weeks
I am 16 weeks and feeling great so far. My belly is getting big and this baby is moving like crazy! I have been feeling the baby move for about 1 month, which my doctor says is really early. I am guessing that i carry super far in front because i start showing immediately and i feel my babies really quickly!
Not the best picture, but since Blake and I have been stuck home everyday for like a month, it is a rare occasion that i actually get dressed up and get to go out. I took this picture a couple days ago and my belly has popped since then but this will just have to do. There have been 2 minor complications so far. When i work out, within 10 minutes i get a really bad headache and start to get dizzy. My doctor said this is due to a drop in blood pressure and as long as it goes away when i stop working out i should be fine. The other one is, when i was pregnant with Blake he actually cracked one of my ribs and now that my belly has gotten bigger i can start feeling that pain again. That is really unfortunate because i still have so much longer to go and a lot bigger to get, so this will end up being a huge problem.
I had my doctors appt. yesterday and at 16 weeks i have only gained 5 pounds!!!! WAHOO!! That is very good news for me. I think the Proargenine that i have been taking has been helping out a lot with that. The babies heartbeat was really healthy and really fast. It was 163 which was the exact number that Blakes was when we first got to hear his sweet heartbeat. They say i am really healthy to! I got to schedule my ultrasound appt. for March 20th! I ma so excited to see what we are having. I really want a girl but at the same time, if we are having a boy that would be so great for Blake to have a little brother to play with. So either way we will be great!2
I had my doctors appt. yesterday and at 16 weeks i have only gained 5 pounds!!!! WAHOO!! That is very good news for me. I think the Proargenine that i have been taking has been helping out a lot with that. The babies heartbeat was really healthy and really fast. It was 163 which was the exact number that Blakes was when we first got to hear his sweet heartbeat. They say i am really healthy to! I got to schedule my ultrasound appt. for March 20th! I ma so excited to see what we are having. I really want a girl but at the same time, if we are having a boy that would be so great for Blake to have a little brother to play with. So either way we will be great!2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment