Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Love Day!

I love every reason to celebrate, especially when i get to celebrate love! We always do something really small on Love day because our anniversary is a couple weeks after that and my birthday right after that and then Easter and then Mothers day and Blakes birthday. ALOT of holidays packed into like 2.5 months.
Chance always gets me the best flowers! Always from Costco and they last like 2 weeks if i remember to water them. I also got to wake up to a yummy breakfast in bed that consisted of crepes and orange juice.
After Chance got home from school he offered to watch Blake while i got to go to the temple. I was so thankful. I really want to go once a week so it was a good start. After the temple i freshened up and we picked Macy up to babysit. Then off we headed to one of our favorite place to eat. THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! We got there at 5:15 and it was already a 2 hour wait! So we were let in on a little secret that there was a very short line of people waiting for a seat in the first come first serve section. We hurried over and were lucky to get sat in 20 minutes. We got there at perfect timing because right after we got in line for first come first serve everyone fund out and the line was huge. So we ate our delicious dinner and were off to watch "the Vow" Excellent movie! Being pregnant i was completely emotional the whole time but i loved it. Great night with the best husband ever! I love him to pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment