Monday, October 10, 2011
I love being a mom!
I have to write right now about how much i love being a mom. Tonight was just so amazing! Recently Blake has learned how to throw a huge temper tantrum! O my gosh i was starting to ask where my sweet little boy went...... But then tonight happened and once again i feel so blessed to be Blakes mommy. It was time to go to bed so i took him into his room and sat in the rocking chair and said is night time prayers with him. Well after he was being really cuddly, so i started singing to him. After just a couple minutes he started to sing with me. It was the most precious sound i have ever heard. He sang with me for like 10 minutes! I know he sang for so long! We just laid there and sang together. I was in heaven. Then he started being really silly so we played and laughed for another 10 minutes. I didnt even want him to go to sleep. I wanted to savor that moment forever! Blake has the most tender heart. He is so sweet. I know i have said that a million times but i cant help it. He just has a really sweet way about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment