Today was a good day at church! Blake has his very first Sunday in nursery. It did not work out very well. He didnt care that we left him but he would scream and cry any time a kid would take a toy from him. So then they would come get me because they couldnt get him to calm down. I cant really blame him because he doesnt have any siblings so he doesnt handle his toys being taken away very well. Anyway after church we went to our family Halloween party! It was pretty fun! We all got to dress up and make yummy disgusting looking treats!

Batman, Batgirl and Robin! I thought we looked pretty cute! My camera sucks so the lighting is way off but i think we still looked really cute

Everyone in their costumes! Everyone looked so cute!

All the yummy treats

I made these worms! Dont they look sooooo nasty! It is actually just jello but they took so much time and effort to make that i dont think i will ever make them again. But they turned out really cool and everyone liked them



Daddy and Blake ready to go to church!

I thought this was a super cute outfit so i had to get a picture
No comments:
Post a Comment