Friday, October 21, 2011
Happy Birthday My Love!
Yesterday was Chance birthday! I love celebrating with him! Chance has been the best thing in my life. Chance is so kind, forgiving, smart, loving, and amazing husband and most of all the best daddy for Blake! I love how those two play together. I could watch them for hours. We woke up and had some amazing cinnimon rolls(chances favorite) then Blake and i gave him his presents! He got two pairs of shoes and two seasons of the office! Then we all got ready and ran some fun errands and then sadly chance had to go to work for 4 hours but then me, macy and Blake took Chance to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner! SUPER YUMMY!!! Came home ate our cheesecake and watched some of our shows and went to bed! I think it turned out to be a pretty good day! I cant believe Chance is 26 now! That seems so old to me! HAHA! I love you Chance! Thank you so much for being a part of my life and loving me like you do!
We couldnt get a good picture with Blake so no Blake sad day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment