I do have a really funny story for you! The other day i was watching The Proposal and Blake was sitting on my lap. Well it got to the part where Sandra Bullock is dancing in the woods with his grandma and all of the sudden Blake starts to laugh! HAHAHA! So i look down to see what he is laughing at and sure enough he was laughing at her dancing! HAHAHA! Then she starts dancing again and he starts to laugh again! O man i love that little boy! I thought that was so cute!
Well here are some random cute pictures!
This is at a point when he really found his tongue and it was always out!!
I seriously think he looks so stinkin cute sitting in a grocery basket! He held on the whole time! HAHA!
This is his new toy! And let me tell you he love love loves it! If you try to take him out he starts to cry! He loves it!
Such a handsome little man!
Yep sitting all by himself!!! This is how the playmat is used now!
Love love love this post! Such a sweet and CUTE boy!
ReplyDeleteMacy