Blake has gotten so good at sitting! If i stick toys in front of him he will sit without falling for like 2-3 minutes! I love it! Towards the end though he starts to fuss because I think his stomach starts to hurt from bending! He has also gotten really into grabbing everything! I love love love this stage! He grabs anything in his sight! I love how interactive he is getting. He is so animated and fun! He can even raise one eyebrow! He also thinks that pretty much everything is funny! If I just look at him he smiles! Anyway here are some random pictures from the past week!

I love this outfit! But it makes him look so old! My sweet boy is getting so big!

My mom pointed out that he looks like he is posing in this picture! I love it!

Sitting man! He feels like such a big boy when he sits by himself! He just gives me a look like hey mom look what i am doing all by myself!!! And can we talk about his cute wrists and how since he has so many rolls it looks like he has a rubber band around his wrists! HAHA I love it!

I love this smile of his! I dont know where he gets the dimples!

When i lay Blake on his play mat his legs and arms go so crazy that he always gets his foot stuck in this toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment