Man i love the holidays!! I love all the family time, the wonderful music, the shopping, the long lines, the yummy food and all the love that is shown all around! This is by far my favorite time of year! I get so giddy and excited for this time of year!! Nothing is better than waking up to a handsome husband, smiley baby and looking outside to a blanket of snow!!! Man i feel like i could just fly! Thanksgiving is such a good time to look back and think of everything i am grateful for! This year we got to go to Reno for Thanksgiving! This year of all years i was super excited! My parents had not seen Blake since he was 1 month old! I have to say being away from my family when i have a baby is really really hard! But they just ate him right up! Every morning my dad came into our bedroom the second he heard Blake was awake and said, " Hey is Blake awake yet?" Or if Blake was awake my dad came in with big smiles and all sorts of ready to play with him! I loved it!!! My mom made sure to give him lots of cuddles every night! She always wanted to be near him to! She even changed every diaper she could! WAHOO!!! That was a nice break! Blake was so good all week! He seriously barley even cried! He was on his best behavior! Blake loves loves loves his SheShe and Crampa! There was even a time when he didnt even want me because he was with his Crampa!!! I was nervous that he would be a little hesitant because he doesnt know them but he just fell in love!!
I wanted to make sure that i wrote down some of the things i am grateful for because i feel like i have been so blessed this past year!!!
* I am so thankful for an amazing husband that has really shown me what it is like to be loved
* I have the cutest most adorable little baby that has brought the sweetest spirit into my home
* I am so thankful for my awesome family who cares and supports me and my family
* I am truly blessed to have the gospel in my life as i strive to return to my Heavenly Father
* I have great in laws who we love to spend time with
* I am so thankful for every trial i have been through this year because i know how important they were.
* And lastly i am so thankful for my Heavenly Father for blessing me in time of need, answering my prayers, opening my eyes to new things and ideas, the greatest family, my wonderful sisters and awesome brother who i miss like crazy, and for giving me the means to live my life to the fullest!!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!

I love this picture! Sweet Sweet boy! He is getting such a fun personality!

He can now sit all by himself in the bath! We love it!

I love my husband! He is the light of my life!

Blake loves Macy to! He gives her the biggest smiles ever and never wants to take his eyes off her!

Awwww this picture really touches me! I love that my dad is so infatuated with Blake And man can he get Blake to laugh!

AWWWW Blake loves his SheShe! That is seriously the sweetest picture!

Blake and Grandma Jenny! I am so glad we were able to spend some time with her

Blake and Grandmere meeting for the second time! I enjoyed really getting to know her this trip! We talked for a couple hours one night!
No comments:
Post a Comment