Now onto my little man! He is getting so cute! We finally got a play mat and he loves it! He smiles at all the toys, hasnt tried to really grab anything yet! Blake has been a little grumpy lately and i am not too sure why! I dont like that babies are such a mystery! He doesnt like me to put him down! And its weird because i have always been so cautious about holding him too much in fear that this would happen! But it happened anyway! But he is still so cute and smiley so its ok!
Look at that cute face! He makes lots of funny faces! I love to just sit there and watch him!
Ok so i put him on his mat for a little bit and he was so happy looking at all the toys but then he started to fuss so i put on baby Einstein on my computer but for some reason Blake is so fascinated with the TV that he wouldnt even look at the computer! I had to turn the TV off in order for him to pay attention! HAHAHAHA funny boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment