Blake has been so happy the past couple days! When my mom and were Macy here(pictures to come) Blake was getting a little fussy and i figured out it was because we were always out and were not able to give him a really good nap! This chunky boy needs his sleep! So i stayed home for the most part the past couple of days and he is much happier!!! Blake also has become a total pro at his sad face! It is the sadest, cutest thing ever! I cant ever look at him when he does it or it just makes me give in! My mom and Macy thought it was super cute to! I have never seen a baby do it quite like this before! Also, tonight Blake grabbed his toys for the first time! We are such proud parents! I was so proud of my little man! He wanted the toys so bad that he finally figured out how to do it! WAHOO!!!!!! I got a video of it! Blake has gotten to be the cutest funnest baby to play with! For the most part he is very content and loves to lay and look at things! His best friend is the TV! No joke! Its funny because i always have him doing something else while the TV is on but when i look at him he will have his neck twisted in crazy positions just to see the TV! HAHAHA! I am so glad right now because i think it is very stimulating for a baby this age to be seeing all the colors, movement and voices!

O such a happy little boy! Finally got pictures of him smiling!

And there it is!!!! Look at the lip! HAHAHA poor little dude!

Another sad face! How do you not give in??!!!!

But dont worry he cheered up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment