Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blake is getting so big!!!

Blake is so so big! He is getting to be a lot more fun to! He has found his voice so when he talks it is a lot louder! I love it! This morning i woke up to the cutest thing!!! At 5:00 AM this morning i wake up to the repetitive thump and Blake talking! So i walk over to his bed and i see that he is talking to himself and picking his legs up all the way and then smacking them on his bed! HAHAHA it was so stinkin cute! It was the best wake up i have ever had! So apparently he has found his legs as well! Here are some pictures and a video!


O sweet boy! I promise he has a lot of hair but it is so light that you just cant see it! Look at our little mini Chance!!!
This is him talking! I love the way his lips look when he talks! It is so cute!This is what his face looks like when you blow in it! HAHAHAHA !! It is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment