Although i do have to say my pregnancy is going pretty well! The only complaints i have are:
1.Blake kicked me in the rib and bruised it about 2 months ago and i am still hurting. It is sensitive to the touch
2. Cant fit into anymore of my jeans!!!!!! Not even one pair! I know i could do the whole trick with the rubber band but i don't want to ruin and stretch my jeans out. i have some cute jeans! So on to buying the adorable pregnant jeans!
3. I feel very stretched and sometimes claustrophobic. Like i feel i want to suck my stomach in becasue it hurts to have it out but i cant do that!! HAHAHA
4. Sleeping is getting pretty rough. Now that my belly is getting harder it doesnt squish down! i have tried all the pillows in the world and in every spot on the bed and nothing works!
The great things about this pregnancy are:1. I love love love to feel him kick. He is so active! He kicks all day long!
2. I love being able to feel the difference of when he is moving around and when he is kicking!
3. I love the cute belly! The comments i get are really awesome! like ( wow you are so thin and just have this cute little belly, wow it is like a perfect little ball, winter you really have that pregnancy glow!) Those are always so fun to hear when you feel like a big huge balloon!
4. I love to get my baby updates. I love to see what my little man is doing! Right now he weights 1 pound and is about 10 inches head to rump!
5. I love to see Chance get so excited! He always goes into the babies closet and just looks at his clothes! The other day he was like i cant wait to hang our first family picture up! So cute! O and he text me the other day and said, " I just wrote Blake Morgen down on a piece of paper and it looks so cute!" He is going to be such a good daddy
6. I love the special bond that i already feel with my little man. I feel like a mom already and i have not even had him yet.
7. I love finally being able to go to Babies R Us and pick out cute things! I have done this my whole life but this time i actually get to to it for a reason!
8. I love how kids respond to my belly. My little nephew on chances side is 18 months and everytime he sees me he likes to come give baby a kiss! He will kiss my belly all night it is so cute! And little Brooklyn always asks about my baby on the phone and sings songs for him and says she loves him!
Ok also i wanted to make note of the things i have craved this pregnancy!
1. ORANGES!!!!!! Orange juice, anything with oranges. This has been my whole pregnancy! I drank so much of it i was getting sores in my mouth!
2. Randomly, Lunchable!!!! I am loving meat cheese and crackers! Chance and i have that for dinner and lunch probably 3 times a week!
3. All fruit! I want fruit all day long any kind of fruit i am good with
4. back in the first trimester i went through phase like taco bell burritos and Chicken sandwiches from Wendys.
5. Salads are big with me to and i did not like salad before i got pregnant, i thought it was pointless to eat lettuce. But now anytime we go to eat i am wanting a salad!
Alright here is a picture of my belly at 22 weeks!!! Please excuse my hair and face i was super tired and it had been a REALLY long day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment