Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy 4 months Bailee girl!

I just have to start  by saying how much i love love love my little Bailee girl. She is the sweetest, cutest, funniest, happiest, smiliest little baby i know! I cant believe she is already 4 months old (well tomorrow). Bailee is the best addition to my cute family. Time has flown, but at the same time i feel like i have known her and been her mommy for forever! Here are a couple things Bailee has been up to recently:
1. Bailee has started talking like there is no tomorrow. She is very loud and very high pitched! I love it! Thanks to my dad. When we got to Reno my dad got her talking like crazy
2. Bailee is making all sorts of splashes in the bath. I have another water lover :)
3. Bailee is finally getting into 3-6 month clothing, although they are really big on her and i have to roll just about everything, they still look cute
4. She is starting to really chunk up. I love chunky monkey babies
5. She is very much a mommies girl. She lets everyone hold her, but she is very relaxed and content when she has her mommy. If she is hungry, tired or just grouchy, she wants her mommy. I couldnt be happier! Blake is a daddys boy so it is finally my turn and i am soaking it up
6. Bailee likes her binky only when she is upset or wants to go to sleep. If i put it in just throughout the day she just spits it out.
7. Her hair is starting to come in really good now. Still dark and uneven everywhere, but we will take it! I am so glad her hair is staying brown
8. She is so stinkin happy. Seriously. She only cries if she is hungry, has to wait to eat(for the prevacid to kick in) or she is tired. She smiles at everyone and is very bouncy. She wants to stand all day long and her legs are very strong. With all the health issues she has faced, i cant believe she has stayed the happiest baby ever.
9. She is still on the preventative antibiotic for her reflux on the bladder and on prevacid for the acid reflux. Other than that she is finally healthy and happy.
10. She loves to play with her toys on her playmat
11. She is on rice cereal and we are trying veggies in the morning :)
12.Nicknames we have for her are: Bailee girl, sweet Bailee, pretty girl, Bay, Princess Bailee, Honey bunches of oats, and chunky monkey

I know my sister Macy is going to be mad that there are not more pictures but sorry!
 I cant believe she is big enough to play in this! Yes she wears lots of bibs because she is a drooler
 First bath together. Blake loved it as you can see
 Today before her appt.
 She is sooooo big!!!
 She looks so much like Blake it freaks me out

 I love my kids :)
Cant see the stats but here they are:

Height: 23 inches (7th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (43rd percentile)

 Ready for a cold day  running errands
Straight and sturdy. she sits in this for a long time. She loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment