I love having my two little ones in my life. Yes, it is very challenging sometimes, and yes sometimes i want to pull my hair out, but i wouldnt trade it for the world! Life has gotten soooo crazy since Bailee entered our lives. I feel like all day i am a broken record. Blake dont lay on her, Blake leave her alone, Blake dont poke your sister, Blake please be soft. HAHAHA! Oh my goodness he loves her so much he cant leave her alone. Not to mention i have also been trying to make Bailee cute little things here and there. Oh and for some reason Blake has gotten messier! I clean the house like 4 times a day. He like to bring pretty much every toy he owns, out into the living room and play. Bailee is just sweet. She loves to stand all day long so sometimes i just have to let her cry because i cant sit there and have her stand all day long. She is so funny!
My mom got her these adorable leg warmers and they looked sooooooo adorable on her!!!
I love those cute cheeks. Her and Blake just have the yummiest cheeks ever
This is pretty much what she loves. This girl loves to suck and if she doesnt have her binky, then she settles for her hand, arm, my shoulder, my arms, anything she can get a hold of.
Ok those lips really might be perfect!
I dont know why my camera keeps whiting my pictures out but it looks kind of cool
Ummm yea, best i could get of Blake. Little stinker cant sit for a picture to save his life
So so happy
I love her blue eyes. I hope they stay that color
Love that cute smile. Even though Bailee is going through some rough times right now with all these bladder infections, she is still sooooo happy. Yesterday at church she was so adorable smiling at everyone, giggling and cooing. I loved it
even though he is a stinker most of the time these days i still cant help but love this cute boy
Blake and his cute friend Rylan. They love each other so much just have a hard time getting along sometimes. So Katlin and I have been trying to have them play together more often and it is seeming to work really well. Every time it gets better. Thank goodness because we love them
Love the bubbles! And of course the cute girl behind them
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute of those handsome boys! We'll have to continue the playdates and hope they keep getting better and better :)
ReplyDelete