Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bailee Leren Wride

Bailee finally made her appearance on July 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM! She was 6lbs 12 oz and 17 inches long. Just a small little peanut.The anticipation was was killing me! I was being induced so they called me Sunday night and told me that i could expect to be called no earlier than 7AM and to call if i had not heard from them by 11. I was like well that is a huge gap i am going to go crazy! So we decided to be ready by 8 and get some shopping done and wait for the call. Well they actually ended up calling at 8 and said to be there by 9! Oh my gosh i was so excited. I started getting a little scared thinking about the epidural but excitement over shadowed that and we left right away! I got there and they took me right back. I had the most amazing nurses. I feel so blessed. I told my nurse that i wanted to get the epidural ASAP because i knew once they started me i was going to go super fast. So she went around the hospital trying to find the anesthesiologist along with 4 other nurses trying to get their patients an epidural. She ended up calling his cell phone and getting him to my room first thank goodness because once they started me i dialated to a 5 right away and 3 hours and 4 pushes later Bailee was out. This was such an easy delivery. I was making jokes in between pushes. I didnt even sweat! I am not sure why i got so lucky but i am so thankful. My epidural was so amazing. The anesthesiologist was so amazing i honestly didnt even feel the needle go in. I was also able to get up and walk to the bathroom after with a little assistance. It was perfect! I love getting the epidural because i get to enjoy my baby coming out and really get into everything.

My entire stay at the hospital was so great. Every single nurse was amazing and fun! They all loved Bailee and made such a big deal about her every time they came in the room.

Now for Blake. I was nervous to know what Blake would think of Bailee and how he would react. It turns out he is amazing. When he saw her for the first time he said, "awww i hold you?" It was the sweetest thing ever. On a side note, Blake was in the room until i started dialating fast and he could tell i was in some pain. He came up to the side of my bed and said, "mommy blessing, a prayer?" and then he folded his arms. Oh my gosh my heart melted. What a sweet sweet boy. He has been completely amazing. He loved her so much. He always wants to hold her, lay next to her, feed her, give her her binky and kiss her. My mom is in town(next post) and has been taking him out and he asks if baby sister can go with him. He has also been completely normal with us. He has transitioned really well i feel so blessed.

 I thought at the last second to pack Blake his backpack full of stuff to play with and eat! He thought it was so cool. he wheeled it around everywhere and even wore it on his back like a backpack. Little did he know during that picture that his whole life was about to change.

 I didnt mind Blake being in the room until i started dilating and then he was taken out. He was occupied for a little bit by a movie but other than that he was really good just roaming around and playing musical chairs and making everyone get out of their seats. I have to note that while i was dealing with some pain Blake came over to me and said, "mommy, blessing? A prayer?" and then he folded his arms. Oh my gosh my heart melted. What a sweet sweet boy.
 Last picture of a family of 3! Boy am i glad i am not as swollen anymore!
 There she is! Finally!
 Exact same weight as Blake.
 My nurses were sooooo amazing! I loved every single one of them. Another amazing experience at American Fork hospital. My doctor is also amazing. He is seriously such a great doctor. He makes things so easy and really gets into it. When i was holding her he even came up to her and wanted to see her and talk to her. It was really cute!
 My sweet girl i waited so long for.
 Look at those big lips!
 Proud daddy! He was in heaven the second he held her. His life is never going to be the same.
 Blake thought it was so cool to hold her. He kept kissing her and saying awwwwww. He truly loves her
 First family picture as a family of 4! I cant believe i have 2 kids. That is so unreal!
 She has been very alert since she came out. When she is awake she likes to be up looking around.
 Proud Sheshe with her 4 grandchild. We were so thankful she was there to help out. Although i do have to say that this labor was so easy i didnt need much help but it was still comforting to have her there.
 Nana admiring her sweet new grand daughter
 Blake seriously still does not stop asking to hold her. Look at my cute family. Those three joys in my life are worth every minute.
 Aunt Kylie looking cute
 She came out with her hand in her mouth and she still loves her hand in her mouth. She has a very strong suck and new how to eat right away
 Getting measured and bathed
 Oh sweet little one after her bath. I love when they bring her back smelling all good and feeling so soft.

 Chances brother had their baby, Asher michael, 4 days before we had Bailee. Nan was in grandma heaven
 Look at those cute fat rolls on her legs. haha!
 My brother and Bailee. She looks so tiny in his arms
 Hello!
 Me and my 2 kids! HA! So crazy!
 I was having a hard time nursing for a few days so we had to supplement with formula a couple times and Blake thought it was so fun feeding her.
 Oh how precious! I love this picture.

2 comments:

  1. This whole post was awesome! You look beautiful! And two kids...I remember that feeling. It feels very unreal :) You are doing awesome! I love you and miss you tons! Can't wait to hold that sweet little bailee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. She is just the sweetest thing!! I can't wait to see her! Blake is such a sweetheart...especially when he wanted to say a prayer and give you a blessing!! Congratulations! She's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete